Estate planning can be complicated. And the list is endless... death taxes, asset protection, probate, appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRA's, 401K's, annuities, burial or cremation desires, and intent regarding artificial life support to name a few. Not knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you and your family more in the end.
And we can help.
Every estate planning situation is different. Whether you have a modest estate or a large estate, whether you are retired or a business owner, we can help you. In order to assist you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. We offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, cost effective, and worry-free.
We help you...
Review your existing estate planning documents, including wills, trusts, and general and health care powers of attorney.
- Coordinate with your other advisors as needed.
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Reduce or eliminate gift and estate taxes.
- Avoid the expenses, delays, and publicity associated with probate.
- Design a plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death or incapacity.
- Transfer your estate to who you want, when you want, and how you want.
- Provide creditor, divorce and estate tax protection for your heirs.
- Amend your estate plan as needed.
We also can help you with...
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting. Our attorneys are waiting to assist you through every step of the process. We will work hard to protect what you've worked hard to save.
If you'd like more information about our estate planning services, please contact us.
Please visit our main website, www.gmhlaw.com
, for a detailed description ofall of our client services and for profiles (and contact information) on all ofour attorneys.